Meadowgrove Club Membership
Club memberships are available to all nearby residents, including the Stratford/Grove Meade/Hyde Park neighborhood. If you live in the area and need a community Swim, Tennis, and Activities Club you'll be happy to know ours is one of the nicest and most affordable in East Cobb! We look forward to hearing from you.
In addition to swimming and tennis we are also a community club with general and special interest activities organized throughout the year.
Members may also volunteer their time, expertise and energies in a variety of facilities, maintenance, and improvement activities.
We'd love to have you as a member of our family.
This year we have upgraded our processes to streamline membership management. Please use the online method if possible - even if you prefer to mail or hand us your check.
Please note that any website login account that you may have had prior to 2020 is no longer valid - you will be creating a new website registration during the sign-up process.
You can sign-up online, pay online via PayPal or pay by check later - by mail or in person at one of our Open House events which are scheduled early in the season.
This website does not store your Credit Card information - CC data is handled via a secure link to the PayPal servers.
- Explore the membership options listed below (click "Details" for more information on each) and select the best for you and your family.
- Click "Sign Up" and enter your family information and payment choice.
- When you sign-up online you will also be granted access to members-only pages of this website. We will be using these restricted pages to communicate important updates and news.
- For 2020 we still accept hard-copy membership applications. You may download the registration form here. This needs to be completed along with the Hold Harmless Agreement and sent with your payment as directed.
- If you do not want to become a member of Meadowgrove Club but want to be included on our email list for events and happenings please sign up for the Information Only plan.
- After you have signed up online you will also be able to modify your plan online. For instance from Tennis Only to Swim & Tennis; or perhaps Information Only to Senior.
Senior Memberships are by household and where one member of the household is age 62 or above, and is a single or couple-only household.
Those wishing to become new Senior Members with Swim & Tennis privileges may complete online registration and payment here.
Renewing members should update your profile if necessary and complete payment here.