Guidelines are based on Cobb County Health Dept guidance for swimming pools distancing protocol.
1. IF YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW HAVE BEEN EXPOSED TO, HAS SHOWN SYMPTOMS, OR TESTED POSITIVE FOR COVID-19 IN THE LAST 2 WEEKS, DO NOT COME TO THE POOL.
2. IF YOU DO NOT FEEL SAFE, PLEASE STAY AT HOME. We strive to keep the pool and surrounding areas sanitary but use your judgement for your given situation.
3. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO MAKE SURE YOUR FAMILY OBSERVES DISTANCING.
4. Hours - Dawn to 10 am: lap swim only. 10 am to Dusk: all swimming.
5. Lifeguards have limited weekend hours (generally 12-8 pm)
6. Chlorine in the pool inactivates the virus and sun also can kill it in a short time span, but this does not mean you should assume there is no risk.
7. Please refrain from moving the club's furniture. Furniture is arranged in groups to allow distancing while letting many families enjoy the pool. Anything you move should be put back before you leave.
8. Wipe chairs/tables before using. If you bring your own furniture, distance them from other groupings in use on the pool deck.
9. Lifeguards will focus on cleaning rails, bathrooms, chairs, tables, etc. However, assume that chairs and tables have not been cleaned.
10. Pool toys/floats/noodles will not be available. Please bring your own toys/floats and take them with you. Anything left will be hung on the hooks outside the clubhouse (on the grill side) for 1 week only.
11. Limit time in the clubhouse and bathrooms as confined spaces have higher risk of exposure. We advise bringing your own food (picnic style) and avoiding the kitchen entirely.
12. The pool has lane ropes out to section the pool and allow families to enjoy their own “areas”.
13. You must sign the updated Hold Harmless Agreement to be given the gate access code. There is additional verbiage acknowledging the risks of COVID-19.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND COOPERATION!